Monday, May 12, 2014

An Entrepreneur’s Odds and Needs


                       
You who read my blogs and comments are familiar with my suggestions, you know I feel that everyone should be in at least a part-time venture as an entrepreneur.
                       
I do this in order for folks to supplement basic education about business and potential careers, and possibly to add to needed income..
                       
I also advise that many entrepreneurs do not get ample returns, on any funds they may invest, nor for the actual time they devote to their work.
                       
There is no conflict in my reasoning. Everyone cannot be happy at a job from an employer or will want to work for a boss. And you must have a secondary source of income at all times, even after you may retire.
                       
Moreover, being an entrepreneur serves as an education you simply cannot lean in school at any level, even as an M.B.A. It can lead to a big payoff down the road in spite of the odds. (See the Earl J. Weinreb NewsHole® comments and @BusinessNewshole at Twitter.)


No comments:

Post a Comment